Thursday 16 April 2009

He has a fantastic work rate!

Evening!

As you'll be aware, my fellow work-unit has already entered a couple of posts to introduce this new blog, which will, in years to come be spoken of in reverential, hushed tones (hey, it's possible, I'm going with the multiverse theory. Actually, you're probably better looking at the fictional side of parallel universes, "SF you lied to me" is a rant for another time though.)

Anyhoo...this is just a short post to say "hi". You won't hear too much from me over the next couple of weeks as I'm currently sequestered in a tiny cell trying to complete my Masters dissertation, which will go some way to determining whether I get to have a proper, intellectually fulfilling career or continue to languish in one-step-up-from-McJob hell. Unfortunately, and this is the real killer, according to my tutor, it isn't sufficient just to bash out 20,000 words at random. For some reason they expect logic, coherence and evidence of critical thinking. It's staid traditionalism like that that is holding back humankind!

It has to be admitted that I'd probably have finished weeks ago if it weren't for my unfortunate habit of commenting on various blog posts and lurking while pressing "F5" every couple of minutes...

Toodle-pip!

~ Chimp-unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment